Protein + Probiotics
Easily digested protein with added probiotics for a healthy gut!
Protein + Probiotics - 450g
Gluten Free. Vegan. GMO Free. Aus Made.
JSHealth believes in nurturing and nourishing the body with the nutrients, proteins and probiotics we need to reach our full potential.
Protein + Probiotics: Introducing our new high-quality Protein + Probiotics range, which we designed in collaboration with Nuzest. Combining plant-based protein with the addition of probiotics, these protein powders are great for the gut and are the perfect addition to your morning smoothies. They come in two delicious flavours, Cookies & Cream and Cinnamon Scroll.
This protein powder is:
- 100% vegan
- Free from gluten, dairy and soy
- Free from GMO ingredients
- Free from fillers, added sugars, chemicals and preservatives
- Environmentally friendly
- Made from a sustainable crop
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles
Cookies & Cream: Pea Protein Isolate (86% - 21.9g per serve), Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavour, Natural Biscuit Flavour, Natural Vanilla Cream Flavour, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin*), Probiotics (Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG)
Cinnamon Scroll: Pea Protein Isolate (89% - 22.2g per serve), Natural Chai Flavour, Cinnamon Powder, Natural Flavour, Natural Biscuit Flavour, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin*), Probiotics (Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG)
Enjoy one or more servings of JSHealth x Nuzest Protein + Probiotics per day depending on your diet and activity level. Simply add 2 scoops (30g) to a shaker containing 300ml or more of water or your choice of milk and shake.
Nuzest protein is so smooth and Jess’s unique flavours are so delicious you are guaranteed to enjoy them just on their own. Alternatively, blitz the protein with your choice of milk, ice, fruit, whole grains and healthy fats to make a delicious smoothie. To help you get started Jess has created a delicious and nutritious smoothie recipe for each protein flavour.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a cool dry place.
This range is safe to consume during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and may provide some of the nutritional requirements the body requires during these times. However, as everyone’s requirements vary, we advise consulting your healthcare professional before taking any nutritional supplements.
Individual results may vary. Check out our customer reviews at the bottom of this page!
- Animal Products (100% Vegan)
- Gluten & Wheat
- Dairy & lactose
- Artificial colours & flavours
- Artificial sweeteners
- Bee products
- Tree nuts & ground nuts
- Salicylates/bioactive amines
As the state of our gut health largely determines our overall health, Jess has included her favorite gut-loving probiotic, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG, to the her protein blend to ensure it’s easily digestible and supports healthy gut flora. Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG plays so many potential roles in our overall health and wellbeing, including:
- supporting the health and function of the immune system.
- supporting the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract.
- supporting the integrity of the digestive tract
- supporting the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract following antibiotic therapy
- maintaining and stabilising healthy gut microflora
- assisting with the digestion and absorption of nutrients